Disclaimers And Legal Information
Outwoodz.co.uk is a personal weblog representing the Outwoodz group. It is not a peer-reviewed journal or a sponsored publication. We make no representations as to the accuracy, completeness, sustainability, or validity of any information on the site and will not be liable for any errors of omissions, or delays in the information or any losses, injuries, or damages arising from it’s display or use. All information provided on an as-is basis. It is the viewer’s/reader’s responsibility to verify their own facts and use any information provided safety and at their own liability.
Below discusses further disclaimers concerning outwoodz.co.uk (from now on referred to just as Outwoodz), which represents any websites, applications or publications, both digitally and physically distributed, associated with the Outwoodz group; which includes those who currently and previously own, manage, moderate, operate, or associate/have associated with any of the referenced websites, services and applications.
1) Any views and opinions expressed on this site (Outwoodz) are those of the authors of each individual content; and do not necessarily reflect the official policies or position of any other organisation, employer or company which has been, is now or will be affiliated. These views and opinions are as well always subject to change, and may be revised or rethought at any time.
2) Comments on this site are the sole responsibility of their writers and the writers will take full responsibility, liability, and blame for any libel or litigation that results from something written in or as a direct result of something written in a comment. We reserve the right to refuse to publish and delete any comments for any reason whatsoever (abusive, profane, rude, etc). Please keep all comments relevant and polite.
3) The authors, owners and operators of this site are not to be held responsible for the misuse, reuse, recycled and cited and/or uncited copies of content within this site by others.
4) Under no circumstances shall Outwoodz or it’s affiliates, be liable for any indirect, incidental, consequential, special or exemplary damages arising out of or in connection with any access or use of, or any inability to access or use, our websites, applications, third party content and services, whether or not Outwoodz was advised of the possibility of such damages. Any liabilities and all responsibilities are the concern of and responsibility of each user and viewer of Outwoodz’ websites, applications, publications and services.
5) Some information within Outwoodz’ websites, applications and publications, may create an unreasonable risk for readers who choose to apply or use the information in their own activities or to promote the information for use by third parties. None of the authors, contributors, administrators, or anyone else connected with Outwoodz, in any way whatsoever, can be responsible for the use of the information contained in or linked from these web pages or applications. We urge users and viewers of all Outwoodz content to keep the safety of themselves and others as a high priority.
6) Outwoodz assumes no responsibility or liability for any errors or omissions in the content on any its websites, applications or publications. The information contained within all Outwoodz’ websites, applications and publications is provided on an ‘as-is’ basis with no guarantees of completeness, accuracy, usefulness or timeliness and without any warranties of any kind whatsoever, express or implied. Outwoodz does not warrant that this website or any of it’s applications or publications, and any information or material downloaded from them, will be uninterrupted, error-free or omission-free.
Date last edited: 17th May 2021 at 15:13 BST